What Is The Unadulterated Gospel?
It is God’s command for each one of God’s children to bring the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the world. It is the Missio Dei. Act_10:42 And he commanded us to preach the gospel to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God has appointed judge of the living and the dead. (GNB)
- It is right or wrong, heaven or hell, no compromise.
- It is not humanistic, social, pragmatism, liberalistic, relativistic, narcissistic, seeker friendly, mysticism, moralistic, legalistic, self-improvement, theistic evolution, new Calvinism, charismatic, Arminian self-willed, young restless reformed, triumphalism, gospel of glory, kingdom now, ecumenical, Americanism, health wealth prosperity, spiritual offensive warfare, signs and wonders and not esoteric Gnosticism preaching.
- Primary gospel: It is the gospel of the cross, the justification of the sinner by the imputed righteousness of Christ on the sinner, the imputed sins of the sinner on Jesus, nothing infused or imparted that is expressed in a mystic fusion with God that advocates any human determination working with God for merit, the propitiation between man and Gods wrath on man through Jesus Christ’s death, the binding of Satan’s claim on the sinner and the binding of our sinful man on the cross and so triumphing over Satan. We overcame Satan by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony. The sinner is totally free, totally holy, keeping the law in its totality, totally forgiven, and has total assurance of eternal life even though he is in the status of not being able not to sin. Non posse non peccare. Justification is instantaneous and sanctification is a lifelong process without the ability to obtain perfection.
- Secondary gospel: Our works are dirty rags and we are found in the perfect High Priest, hidden in Him, in His works only with absolutely no contribution from our works but by Faith alone, in Christ alone, by Grace alone, for God’s Glory alone based on what is written in Scripture alone, and selected even before conception, not because we can better fulfil God’s plan or that God foreseen what we will choose. We are a chosen generation out of vile sinners because God did not come for the good but for the bad and ugly. We are sinners and will die sinners.
- It is preaching the law as schoolmaster and the grace in Jesus Christ, who and what is man and the circumstances he finds himself; and most important, who is God and His sovereign reign.
- There is no new revelation for new strategies to proclaim the gospel but the proclamation of the cross, the only power of the gospel to produce salvation by given faith in man in the true preaching. Act 11:21 And the hand of the Lord was with them: and a great number believed, and turned unto the Lord.
- The orde solutis, the order of salvation, is regeneration, believe with given faith and then turn to the Lord, receive Him, repent, brokenness and a contrite heart, then-thankfulness.Joh_1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
- Preaching that one manner of salvation only; is for all human family, offspring from one mature created human ancestor, elected without partiality of race but a remnant out of all nations.
- Preaching that Jerusalem, Mount Sinai is from above and not below, but a spiritual Israel of God made from that remnant out of all nations namely the Church existing from Adam and Eve even from Creation. 2Co 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all
1Co 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
1Co_1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
Gal 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.